BC Assessment releases information about the current assessment roll.
Contact the Kamloops BC Assessment office
BC Assessment offers a variety of services, including:
- News releases for all assessment regions and communities
- A variety of fact sheets, frequently asked questions and other resources for property owners
- Our most popular online tool, called e-valueBC, allows property owners to compare their assessment to similar properties and to properties that have sold in their neighbourhood. In January, property owners will be able to view detailed property information, including number of bedrooms, baths and total square footage
- e-valueBC expands the information available to the public about the market value of their property, allowing them to make more informed decisions. e-valueBC is available to the public year-round
- An online Notice of Complaint (Appeal) form is available during the month of January that allows property owners to request an independent review of the assessed value of their property and,
- January 31, is the deadline to file a formal appeal for an independent review by the Property Assessment Review Panel (PARP).