If you want to talk to Council about something that is already on an upcoming agenda, you are welcome to come to the meeting. Every meeting has a sheet where you can enter your name, and the item number that you want to speak to.
- Each person can speak up to two minutes on each agenda item
- You cannot speak to things that are not on the agenda. If you want to put something new on the agenda, please select that button above
- If you cannot come to the meeting but want to submit your views, please contact Corporate Services
How to Appear as a Delegation
If you want to raise a new issue with Council, or discuss something they don’t currently plan to consider, you can appear as a Delegation.
- Each Delegate can speak for up to ten minutes.
- You must be planning to talk about something Council can take action on.
- Each meeting can have a maximum of three delegations – you may need to wait if the next meeting is full.
- Delegations will be scheduled by the Corporate Officer.
- For more information, or to arrange to appear, contact Corporate Services. Please be sure to briefly outline what you want to discuss and when you want to appear.