Voyent Alert Updated!
Voyent Alert provides immediate notifications, via text, phone or email, of informational and/or critical, potentially life-threatening incidents, such as when a fire breaks out close to your home that requires evacuation of your current location. An alarm will only sound if the alert is critical. Informational app notifications are silent.
Effective December 2022, Voyent Alert has been updated. Important changes include:
- Receive alerts for BOTH Merritt and the TNRD in one account.
- More ways to get notified … all in one subscription:
– App notifications (Apple or Google Play)
– SMS / Text notifications
– Voice Phone Call
– Email notifications
HOW TO EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT
- Open the App on your phone and click the three-lined hamburger menu.
- My Topics: Go into “My Topics” to see your subscriptions for both Merritt and TNRD in one account. Note that subscriptions for additional locations/regions must currently be created with a separate account.
- Locations: Make sure you have put a pin in the places you frequent like Work and Home so that you receive alerts related to your specific location.
- My Contacts: You will most likely see your device (ie: mobile phone) already listed under My Contacts. Click Add New, to add your email address, cell phone for SMS/text messages, and even your landline.
- My Profile: You can add your name or nickname onto your account. While this is optional, it is also completely confidential and can be used to find your account for technical support.
MERRITT VOYENT ALERT TEST: