Although the Merritt City Hall has reopened, residents are encouraged to continue to send inquires via phone or email. Payments can be made online at www.merritt.ca/city-services/online-payment-options.
Merritt City Hall will reopen with limited hours (10:00 AM to noon and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM) and services starting on Monday, June 8th.
Preventative measures at City Hall include:
- Only the City Hall First Floor will be open to community members.
- Physical distancing practices of 6 ft. per person must be followed.
- All patrons entering City Hall must clean their hands with the provided hand sanitizer.
- Respiratory etiquette (cough or sneeze into your sleeve) must be followed.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
As City facilities start to reopen, communications will be provided on additional hours of operation and services available. Patrons visiting these facilities will need to follow the preventative measures clearly outlined on posted signage. These measures are in place for the safety of our staff, residents, and community.
The City of Merritt thanks everyone for their ongoing patience and cooperation.
All City payments can be paid online with any one of the major credit cards. Residents are encouraged to try the new Residential Tax Calculator available on the City of Merritt website.
Residents are encouraged to contact City staff over the phone or through email when possible instead of visiting City Hall in person.
For More Information Contact:
City of Merritt
Phone: (250) 378-4224