City of Merritt Loan Authorization Bylaw
• If you are opposed to the adoption of the bylaw without it first receiving assent of the electors by voting, you may sign an alternative approval process elector response form.
• If you are not opposed to the adoption of the bylaw, you need do nothing.
• Alternative approval process elector response forms will be accepted only if they are in the form established by the Council of the City of Merritt. The forms are available at the City Hall, 2185 Voght Street, Merritt or click below.
• Alternative approval process elector response forms must be submitted to the Deputy Corporate Officer, City of Merritt, City Hall, 2185 Voght Street, Merritt, B.C. V1K 1B8. The deadline for submission of signed forms is on or before 4:30 p.m. Monday,November 25, 2013.
• Accurate copies of the elector response form may be made and used for signing.
• A person may not sign an elector response form more than once.
• A person who is not an elector of the City of Merritt must not sign the elector response form.
• A person may not withdraw his or her name from an elector response form after 4:30 p.m. Monday, November 25, 2013