Payments can be now be made by debit card at the Merritt Compost Facility, at City Hall from 10AM – Noon and 1PM – 3PM, or online through the City of Merritt website by either credit or debit card (24 hour prepayment notice is required for online payments).
While at the site, please stay in your vehicle and follow the signs accordingly. Residents are asked to remain in their vehicle while on site. City of Merritt staff will load the compost product.1) Products and Pricing
- These include Regular Screen Compost, Fine Screen Compost, Composted Mulch and Composted Topsoil.
2) If you pay online through PayTM Online
- Under Search for Biller select “3. Accounts Receivable”
- Type “COMPOST” in account number field
- Include the amount paid for the compost type (per yard)
- Include name, email and phone number
- Pick up next business day during regular hours
Normal Hours of Operation
• Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
For more info contact email@example.com or call 250-378-4224.